This Sunday May 11th we celebrate Mother's Day . So you can praise your mom for her day, we present these beautiful messages , so you can send as a poem or include in a letter.
With text messages we send greetings to several people at the same time and in a very fast way. Want to wish congratulations to all mothers on their day? Now it is very easy. Here you will find a list of mothers day greetings and wishes for Mother's Day . Choose one of these greeting messages,wishes and send them to all the moms you know this Mother's Day . We are sure that when read, these mothers will feel very happy to know that they are appreciated by people like you.
you may also like:
happy teachers day images
happy teachers day messages
Mom want to thank you for giving me life, for your love, your love and understanding, you're my best friend, which I trust all my secrets, why I love you. Congratulations Mom!
Congratulations on mothers day you want your son / daughter.
You are the most precious gift that God has given me. Happy Mother's Day!
I could tell you with a rhyme, or better with a flower, but I'll tell you in words: Mom you're the best!
"For those days when we walk through beautiful places and also by those who spent sleepless taking care when sick, thanks mum, happy mother's day "
Category: Mother's Day Sms
Congratulations Mom! Not only for this day, but every day you've been with us for always being with us. I love you mom.
Hi Mom! This is the first Sunday of May we spent together and I want to thank you for how good you are to me. It took me out because it was well within your tummy, but I'm happy to be out here with you and Dad. My first word will be mom. Happy Mother Day!
Your arms are always open when I want a hug. Your heart always understand me when I need a friend. Congratulations Mom!
I will always carry in my thoughts and in my heart. Happy Mother Day!
You're the best mother in the world and did not want to pass this day without remind you. Congratulations Mom!
"I hope life take me to thank you kindly and tender that has been with me dear mother, happy day"
"I love you mom, is immense pride to be your son because although I missing many things, your love is enough to feel good, happy mother's day "
"You are my adoration mother, you are the best example I could have and the love of you for me and my brothers is the best I've received in this world, happy mother's day "
"Every day I pray a prayer to the Lord to allow you to be with me and so many more years to enjoy your company and your love, happy mother's day wholeheartedly "
"You helped me make my first step and taught me to never give in to the falls, thanks for all mother and you are very happy on this day "
sms messages mothers day sms greetings mother by phone, mamà messages, sms for mamà, Mother's Day messages, send sms nice Mother's Day, sms for free mother day, sending messages Mother's Day poems for mother, mother thoughts by SMS
"You who understands me perfectly, you're my mother, my greatest treasure, I know you by my side I will be forever happy, I wish you a happy Mother's Day"
"Your hands were first feeling my skin, your heart full of love was the first force I felt, you're my mother, the author of my days, spend a happy mother's day"
"Since I was in your belly you spoke tenderly and still do today, your life and mine are united by love, happy mother's day"
also check
happy teachers day wishes
happy teachers day sms
We know everything you sense, feel and feel for us, your sacrifices, your anxieties, but we promise that this year will take care of you more. Thank you for being the best mother in the world!
"Since I have memory like I saw beside me in the important moments, but know mother for me the most important is you, Happy Mother's Day "
This May 11 do not forget to share with one of these messages to your mom or, in any event, create a card to your style, including these beautiful messages . Happy Day Mother !
"You taught me that love and patience can be achieved great things and thanks to your effort and dedication am a happy man, I owe you everything, happy mother day mother "
hope these SMS Mother's Day will serve to express love to your mother and all mothers who you know.
With text messages we send greetings to several people at the same time and in a very fast way. Want to wish congratulations to all mothers on their day? Now it is very easy. Here you will find a list of mothers day greetings and wishes for Mother's Day . Choose one of these greeting messages,wishes and send them to all the moms you know this Mother's Day . We are sure that when read, these mothers will feel very happy to know that they are appreciated by people like you.
you may also like:
happy teachers day images
happy teachers day messages
Happy mothers day greetings for whatsapp, facebook sharing
![]() |
| happy mothers day messages |
Congratulations on mothers day you want your son / daughter.
You are the most precious gift that God has given me. Happy Mother's Day!
I could tell you with a rhyme, or better with a flower, but I'll tell you in words: Mom you're the best!
"For those days when we walk through beautiful places and also by those who spent sleepless taking care when sick, thanks mum, happy mother's day "
Category: Mother's Day Sms
Congratulations Mom! Not only for this day, but every day you've been with us for always being with us. I love you mom.
Hi Mom! This is the first Sunday of May we spent together and I want to thank you for how good you are to me. It took me out because it was well within your tummy, but I'm happy to be out here with you and Dad. My first word will be mom. Happy Mother Day!
Your arms are always open when I want a hug. Your heart always understand me when I need a friend. Congratulations Mom!
I will always carry in my thoughts and in my heart. Happy Mother Day!
You're the best mother in the world and did not want to pass this day without remind you. Congratulations Mom!
Mothers day wishes for whatsapp, facebook,twitter sharing
![]() |
| mothers day wishes |
"I love you mom, is immense pride to be your son because although I missing many things, your love is enough to feel good, happy mother's day "
"You are my adoration mother, you are the best example I could have and the love of you for me and my brothers is the best I've received in this world, happy mother's day "
"Every day I pray a prayer to the Lord to allow you to be with me and so many more years to enjoy your company and your love, happy mother's day wholeheartedly "
"You helped me make my first step and taught me to never give in to the falls, thanks for all mother and you are very happy on this day "
sms messages mothers day sms greetings mother by phone, mamà messages, sms for mamà, Mother's Day messages, send sms nice Mother's Day, sms for free mother day, sending messages Mother's Day poems for mother, mother thoughts by SMS
"You who understands me perfectly, you're my mother, my greatest treasure, I know you by my side I will be forever happy, I wish you a happy Mother's Day"
"Your hands were first feeling my skin, your heart full of love was the first force I felt, you're my mother, the author of my days, spend a happy mother's day"
"Since I was in your belly you spoke tenderly and still do today, your life and mine are united by love, happy mother's day"
also check
happy teachers day wishes
happy teachers day sms
We know everything you sense, feel and feel for us, your sacrifices, your anxieties, but we promise that this year will take care of you more. Thank you for being the best mother in the world!
"Since I have memory like I saw beside me in the important moments, but know mother for me the most important is you, Happy Mother's Day "
Mothers day 2015 wishes and greetings
![]() |
| mothers day 2015 messages |
"You taught me that love and patience can be achieved great things and thanks to your effort and dedication am a happy man, I owe you everything, happy mother day mother "
hope these SMS Mother's Day will serve to express love to your mother and all mothers who you know.



0 comments :
Post a Comment